Saturday, November 23, 2013

It has been nearly a year since we purchased this house and I've done a very poor job of keeping up with the documentation of the changes!

I'm quite possibly the most pathetic home restoration blogger. I take a lot (A LOT) of photographs! However, it will never be ready for a photo shoot so here goes, I'm throwing my fantasy of having a spotless home out the window, and I'm going to document this beauty as a lived in home.
First up - the end of the brick saga - you remember, the way the brick appeared when we purchased the house?

After a failed attempt at soda blasting (brick just crumbled) and an attempt at citrus stripping (which worked, but would have taken a year... we painted them (ahem, Jarrod painted them).



 And unless you are right up on the brick, you wouldn't be able to tell they had been painted. WIN!




No comments:

Post a Comment